Echo Dot 3rd Generation Only $4.99 w/ Amazon Baby Registry Purchase of $15+
dealstocoupons may get a commission via affiliate links.
Don’t have an Amazon baby registry yet? It only takes a few minutes to create one you’ll be able to easily add products to your registry including toys, books, DVDs, music, strollers, car seats and more – making it easy for friends and family members to shop for you.
Here is how to redeem this offer…
- Create a new Amazon baby registry to become eligible for the Echo Dot 3rd Generation offer.
- Through August 22nd, make a purchase (or have a gifter make a purchase) of at least $15 from your baby registry.
- Allow up to 48 hours for the purchase to be processed and the promotional discount will automatically be applied to the Amazon account. You will receive an email once the discount becomes available.
- Add an Echo Dot 3rd Generation to your shopping cart and checkout by 11:59pm PT August 31, 2019. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout and price will reflect $4.99 before tax.
Guess what else you get when you create a new baby registry at Amazon.com!
- Free welcome box ($35 value) with surprise items for both the baby and the parents.
- 15% off eligible items for Prime members when you complete your registry.
- FREE 90-day returns on most items purchased from your registry.
- Universal registry, which allows you to add non-Amazon products from other websites to your wish list.
- Group gifting so multiple people can contribute toward the larger gifts on your registry.
Not an Amazon Prime member? Sign up for a free 30-day trial and try it out! You’ll wonder how you ever survived without it once you start having diapers and other baby goodies delivered right to your door.
Want more Hot deals? 👉👉 Join Our Facebook Group!
*Affiliate Post – Prices & Codes can change at any time! Please note that Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. promo codes, if any, may expire anytime. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.